TOMS and fashion designer Prabal Gurung are coming together to celebrate and give back to Nepal with a unique and special collection. This Nepal Boot features a one-of-a-kind design created by Prabal Gurung. Each pair helps raise funds and awareness for the Shikshya Foundation Nepal and the rebuilding of Nepal, Prabal’s home and inspiration behind his designs.
- Suede and faux hair upper with whipstitch detail
- Faux shearling lining
- Removable sock liner that fights bacteria, comfort insole, rubber outsole
- Shaft height of fur portion only is approximately 5"
- Shaft height to the bottom of outsole is approximately 8 ¾"
- For every pair of TOMS x Prabal Gurung shoes purchased, TOMS will donate $5 to the Shikshya Foundation Nepal in support of education for underprivileged children and, more recently, helping aid relief efforts in Nepal.*
- As always, with every pair of shoes you purchase, TOMS will give a new pair of shoes to a child in need. One for One®.
*Minimum contribution of 20K USD to Shikshya Foundation Nepal
Image Shown: Black, 000000000010009521
TOMS run true to size and are available in medium width only. We recommend ordering the size you normally wear. If you are typically in between sizes, we recommend going with the smaller one since TOMS will stretch slightly as you break them in.